Let me begin by introducing myself. I am Git Gitau (Gitau is pronounced as Git-a-O). I am a born again Christian and a father to Elizabeth Gitau. I am Engaged to one lovely lady, Anita Iweriebor and together we plan to start a family very soon by the grace of God.
…What are some of my interests?
Well, for starters I am a coffee lover. I love theology, both in its reading and teaching/equipping others. I spent most of my time studying the bible and reading from faithful servants of God.
I love reading from the old preachers and theologians such as Augustine of Hippo, Charles Spurgeon, A.W.Pink, Martin Luther, Jonathan Edwards, and many others. …What do I believe?
- I believe in Christ as Lord and Savior
- I believe in the doctrine of the Trinity
- I believe in reformed theology
- I believe the 5 Solas of reformation
- I affirm the doctrines of grace, also known as Calvinism.
- I believe in the Great Commission